Forum Classic Honda Owners Club Strona Główna Classic Honda Owners Club
Forum fanów starych Hond

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Francesca Schiavone 7-5,

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Classic Honda Owners Club Strona Główna -> Spoty
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Pon Paź 22, 2018 07:18    Temat postu: Francesca Schiavone 7-5, Odpowiedz z cytatem

(SportsNetwork. Ryan Griffin Jersey .com) - If you are a fan of foreshadowing, keep an eye on Lambeau Field this Sunday. The New England Patriots, perhaps the AFCs best team, will invade the frozen tundra to take on one of the NFCs top contenders, the Green Bay Packers, in a potential Super Bowl XLIX preview. The Pats have won seven games in a row, including a 34-9 victory over Detroit in Week 12, a triumph that clinched the organizations 14th consecutive winning season. New England is the first to accomplish that since San Francisco did so in 16 straight seasons from 1983-1998. During the Pats current seven-game run, quarterback Tom Brady has thrown 22 touchdowns and posted a 111.7 passer rating. Against the Lions, Brady threw two touchdown passes and carved up the NFLs then-top-ranked defense, completing 38-of-53 passes for 349 yards. LeGarrette Blount had two rushing scores in his first game back with the AFC- leading Patriots, who have won 14 straight against NFC North teams and 15 consecutive at home. I thought our guys did a good job, being ready to go, said Patriots head coach Bill Belichick. Any time you keep a team out of the end zone like Detroit, thats good. We were able to put some points on the board, make plays in all three phases of the game. The Packers, however, are 5-0 at Lambeau this season, outscoring opponents 219-85 in those games and scoring at least 50 points in each of its past two homes games. Quarterback and leading MVP candidate Aaron Rodgers has thrown 322 consecutive passes and 29 touchdowns in a row without an interception in Green Bay; both NFL record streaks. The Pack wasnt quite as impressive on the road in Minneapolis last weekend but managed to outlast the upstart Vikings 24-21 behind Rodgers, who had two touchdown passes, and Eddie Lacy, who scored twice. This week was a little bit more of a grind-it-out thing, said Green Bay receiver Jordy Nelson. But we needed to see a game like this because if you want to win it all, you have to be able to win all sorts of games. Rodgers went 19-for-29 for 209 yards while Lacy finished the game with 25 carries for 125 yards and a touchdown, along with two catches for 13 yards and a score for the Packers, who have won three straight and now sit atop the NFC North by one-half game after the Lions drubbing of Chicago on Thanksgiving Day. He had a great game and made a lot of huge plays for us, Nelson said of Lacy. He got two touchdowns, and the way him and the O-line finished off the game for us was impressive. The Patriots own a 5-4 lead over the Packers in the all-time series between the two teams and have won two straight, including a 31-27 win the last time they met back on Dec. 19, 2010. New England actually whitewashed Green Bay 35-0 in its last trip to Lambeau behind four Brady TD passes but that was way back in 2006 when Rodgers was a backup. WHAT TO WATCH FOR These are the two top scoring teams in the NFL with the Pats pacing the 32- team league at 32.5 points per game and the Packers a tick behind at 32.2. This is likely the final leg of a four-game stretch against division-leading opponents for New England and so far Bill Belichicks bunch has passed the test with flying colors, winning the first three games by an average of over three TDs per game. The Patriots topped AFC West kingpin Denver 43-21 on Nov. 2 and AFC South stalwart Indianapolis 42-20 on Nov. 16 before disposing of Detroit in Week 12, a development that enabled Green Bay to vault over the Lions. Its not realistic for us to expect to continue to blow teams out like that, or, I dont want to say blow out, but win by a large margin, Belichick said. I cant really put my finger on what it is. I think its a culmination of things and preparation. After Sundays game, New England travels to San Diego, which could also be tied for the AFC West lead if things break correctly in Week 13. Since losing to Kansas City to fall to 2-2 on the season, New England has been scoring nearly 40 points per game (39.5 to be exact) and Brady has taken off, averaging 315.3 passing yards per game with the 22 touchdowns against just four interceptions. Perhaps the biggest contributor to that has been the health of All-World tight end Rob Gronkowski, who is feeling good after a myriad of injuries in recent seasons and has amassed 27 receptions and five touchdowns in his last four games. The Pats have also begun to mirror their former success with the two-tight end offense when Gronkowski teamed with Aaron Hernandez, before the latters personal life went off the rails. Tim Wright, who was acquired from Tampa Bay before the season, has six TDs on his 23 receptions. If there is one team that can keep up with the Patriots, though, its the Packers, especially at Lambeau. The key to Green Bay at home has been blitzing people out of the starting blocks. The Packers have outscored their opponents by an amazing 66-0 margin in the first quarter of their last four home contests. That number expands to 128-9 at halftime. Foes have been looking up and finding the score 14-0 in the first four or five minutes of a game and that has enabled a flawed Packers defense to excel as teams become more one-dimensional. Were playing Green Bay in Green Bay, Belichick said. Thats where theyve been very dominant, really, in terms of getting ahead and playing from ahead, first quarter. The numbers are staggering. Rodgers has thrown for 18 touchdowns without an interception at home this season. Overall, the All-Pro leads the NFL with a 119.3 passer rating and has thrown for 30 scores against just three INTs. I think Aarons a great quarterback, Belichick said. He does everything well, is very smart, does a great job with his team in situations and seeing things at the line of scrimmage, putting them in good plays and (a) very accurate passer, very good with his feet, hard to sack, hard guy to bring down, has real good awareness. I think pretty much everything with his game is excellent to outstanding. Rodgers favorite target, Nelson, averages over 120 yards receiving per game at Lambeau and has scored at least one TD in the teams five home games this year. Randall Cobb isnt bad either, snaring 20 balls with two TDs in his last three at home. Teams are going to take away what we do best, and what weve done best is get the ball to Jordy and Randall, Rodgers said. Theyve had big statistical seasons so (opponents) try to take them out of the game. Minnesota did that at home and New England is better equipped than most to do it because of star cornerback Darrelle Revis, perhaps the best man-to-man coverage corner in the game. Opponents often assume Belichick will just lock up Revis with their best receiver but the Pats coach is usually a step ahead and he could use Revis to lock up Cobb and then double Nelson. Either way thats where the powerful Lacy comes in. A bowling bowl of butcher knives, no one wants to tackle Lacy in the open field, especially when things gets cold. Hes a workhorse, said Rodgers. We need him in the winter months. OVERALL ANALYSIS Something has to give here because New England has won seven in a row overall and the Packers are a perfect 5-0 at Lambeau. The guess here is home field holds up with the Patriots being far more competitive them most visitors to Lambeau. Sports Network predicted outcome: Packers 34, Patriots 24 Authentic Houston Texans Jerseys . 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far away and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Kaimi Fairbairn Jersey .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own. http://www.cheaptexansjerseyssale.com/?tag=keke-coutee-jersey-sale . And on Sunday against the Houston Astros they were pleased to see his work finally pay off with his first win since May 24.EASTBOURNE, England -- Victoria Azarenka was reasonably satisfied after losing her first match in more than three months, a three-setter in the first round of the Aegon Championships on Tuesday. Azarenka, the former No. 1 recovered from a left foot injury, lost 4-6, 6-3, 7-5 to Camila Giorgi of Italy after 2 hours, 46 minutes. "Thats exactly what I wanted," Azarenka said. "I wanted to have a competitive match. I wanted to test myself, to play for a long time, see how my body is going to react. "Im pretty pleased with what happened. Obviously the result is the result, but thats a beginning. Its a starting point. There are a lot of positive things that I can take from what happened today." Third seed Jelena Jankovic of Serbia was also beaten, going down 6-3, 6-3 against American Madison Keys, and second seed Petra Kvitova also struggled before beating fellow Czech Lucie Safarova 6-1, 5-7, 7-6 (4), winning the last five points to claim victory on her third match point. Giorgi had previously demonstrated her grass-court skills by reaching the fourth round at Wimbledon as a qualifier in 2012, aand she was a third-round finisher last year. Lamar Miller Jersey. Azarenka won the first set from 4-2 down. Giorgi took a 5-0 lead in the second, saving five break points at 4-0. In the final set, Giorgi failed to serve out the match at 5-4, but broke again at 6-5 when Azarenka netted a backhand, and closed out the match at her second opportunity. Despite her defeat, Azarenka believed she was almost ready to compete again at the highest level. "I was really happy that I was there for every single moment, for every single ball," she said. "I felt that my level of concentration was really high. I just have to get into that rhythm." In other matches, former champion Ekaterina Makarova defeated Italian qualifier Francesca Schiavone 7-5, 6-3, and seventh-seeded Italian Sara Errani was beaten 7-6 (5), 6-2 by American qualifier Lauren Davis. There were also wins for sixth seed Flavia Pennetta, Slovak Daniela Hantuchova, Britains Johanna Konta and American Varvara Lepchenko. In the ATP event, seventh seed Santiago Giraldo of Colombia was beaten 6-3, 6-7 (5), 6-3 by Jarkko Nieminen of Finland. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Paź 22, 2018 07:18    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama

PostWysłany: Pon Mar 22, 2021 22:16    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Liczby Fibonacciego na rynku FOREX
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Mar 22, 2021 22:16    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Classic Honda Owners Club Strona Główna -> Spoty Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: