Forum Classic Honda Owners Club Strona Główna Classic Honda Owners Club
Forum fanów starych Hond

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

up on both sides. "In general, it was a good day."

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Classic Honda Owners Club Strona Główna -> Spoty
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Pią Paź 19, 2018 07:03    Temat postu: up on both sides. "In general, it was a good day." Odpowiedz z cytatem

GLENDALE, Ariz. Carlos Martinez Jersey . -- Winning the close ones has become a habit for the Phoenix Coyotes. So has winning at home. Antoine Vermette scored the deciding goal in the shootout for the second straight game, and the Coyotes won their fifth in a row, 3-2 over the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday night. Vermette, who gave the Coyotes a victory at San Jose on Saturday, trickled the puck just past the line in the sixth round of this tiebreaker. Henrik Sedin lost control of the puck on his chance after Vermettes goal, and the Coyotes skated off with their third consecutive shootout win. "It was a game of inches," Phoenix coach Dave Tippett said, "you see that puck just slide over the goal line." Radim Vrbata and Shane Doan scored in regulation for the Coyotes, 7-0-1 at home. Dan Hamhuis and Ryan Kesler had goals for Vancouver. Vrbata had the other shootout goal for Phoenix. Alex Burrows was the only one to score in the tiebreaker for the Canucks. The series of close wins bodes well for the Coyotes, Doan said. "You get on a roll and you have confidence in a tight game," he said. "It makes a huge difference. Its a mental thing. The more confident we get, the better off were going to be." Winning at home also is a good sign if Phoenix is to be a contender. "If you look at all the teams that have a chance to win or be playoff teams, they all have a good home record," Tippett said. "So thats something weve talked about as a group, and we have to continue to push that. If we can establish a real good home feel and make this a hard place for teams to come and play, I think that carries over to your road record, too." Vancouver, which had won five of six, took the lead with two goals in the first 4:15 of the second period. Only 25 seconds in, Hamhuis scored with a wrist shot just after a faceoff in the Coyotes zone. The puck sailed to the left of goalie Mike Smith and into the net. The go-ahead goal came on a power play with 15:45 left in the period, a sharp slap shot from a few feet inside the blue line by Kesler for his ninth goal of the season. Phoenix tied it 2-2 with 2:21 left in the period when Doan slammed a one-timer past goalie Robert Luongo on a pass from Keith Yandle. "Thats just a great play by Keith Yandle," Doan said. "Not too many (defencemen) in our league would make that play. Most would just step into that and shoot that. Were fortunate weve got some guys back there that drive our whole offence." Vancouver coach John Tortorella blamed himself for Doans goal. "I tried to stretch my bench, and I shouldnt have," he said. "You can put that on me. I shouldnt have had my fourth line out there." The Coyotes were called for too many men on the ice during a line change in the final minute of the second period, but killed the penalty that stretched into the first minute of the third. The Coyotes took a 1-0 lead just 1:15 into the game when Vrbata tipped in a goal after a deflection of Martin Hanzals shot. Phoenix had two quick chances for more with a pair of early power plays, the first when Sedin drew a penalty for hooking, the second on a slashing call against Kesler. But the Canucks, among the best in the NHL in penalty-killing this season, shut down both opportunities. The Coyotes had a couple of good opportunities during the first power play and none on the second. Smith, who had 48 saves at San Jose, made 31 against Vancouver. Luongo stopped 30 shots. NOTES: Phoenix defenceman Derek Morris left in the first period with a lower body injury. ... All six of Vrbadas goals have come at home. ... Phoenixs Zbynek Michalek played in his 600th NHL game. ... The Coyotes only loss at home was on Oct. 15 in overtime against Ottawa. ... Vancouver opened a four-game trip with stops ahead in San Jose, Los Angeles and Anaheim. Mike Matheny Jersey .ca. Hi Mr. Fraser, When I was watching the Heritage Classic in Vancouver there was a play midway through the third where Ottawa crashed the Canucks net and it came off its moorings. Custom St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys . They know how difficult it is to beat the San Antonio Spurs. George scored 28 points and Indiana defeated San Antonio 111-100 on Saturday night, snapping an 11-game skid against the Spurs. http://www.cardinalsrookiestore.com/Cardinals-Mark-Mcgwire-Kids-Jersey/ .Y. -- Cory Schneider has to make the most of his opportunities to guard the New Jersey Devils net to earn more playing time. NEW YORK, New York -- Milos Raonic advanced to the second round of the U.S. Open, but fellow Canadian Vasek Pospisil missed a chance to join him after what he called a "clear mistake from the umpire." Pospisil was left fuming Tuesday after a tough 4-6, 3-6, 7-6 (9), 6-2, 7-6 (10) loss to Brazilian qualifier Rogerio Dutra. With the fifth-set tiebreaker tied 10-10, the umpire overruled a linespersons call on Dutras shot that was initially ruled long. That gave Dutra match point, which he then converted to complete the win over the native of Vernon, B.C. "It was a clear mistake, a huge mistake," Pospisil said. "That ball was 2-3 inches long. There was no doubt -- the next thing he called it in. Something has to be done about mistakes like that. "To overrule on the baseline is absolutely terrible. The linesperson called it out, it was not even close. I was in a state of shock and anger. Ive never experienced a call like that, especially at this stage of a grand slam match. "It doesnt excuse that I didnt convert leading to that point, but I would have had another match point and maybe I would have gotten it." The match was played on Court 14 where replay challenges are not available. It was completed after being delayed by rain Monday night with Pospisil up two sets to one, but trailing the fourth set 4-0. "In the third set I had stopped serving well, I had nothing in my legs and I could feel my body going downhill," he said. "I had cramps but I felt better today." The 10th-seeded Raonic from Thornhill, Ont., had a lot less drama in his opener as he defeated Italian qualifier Thomas Fabbiano 6-3, 7-6 (6), 6-3. "I know hes very capable, I remember him from juniors," Raonic said of Fabbiano. "He got through quallies, so he must be playing well in that situation. I just sort of dealt with it as best I could, and Im happy with hoow the result turned out. Jason Motte Jersey. " Raonic will face Pablo Andujar in the second round after the Spaniard beat Thiemo de Bakker of the Netherlands 6-4, 6-4, 6-4. In the womens draw, Aleksandra Wozniak of Blainville, Que., reached the second round with a win over Serbias Vesna Dolonc 7-5, 7-6 (7-5). Wozniak hadnt played in a Grand Slam since 2012 due to a shoulder injury and had only played two matches in the past year. She was pleased to be back on the court. "Im very happy to be back, it was ten solid months of rehab at home. Six months of no tennis was the longest of my career," said Wozniak. "Im finding form a lot quicker than I thought I might and Im really pleased with this win." Up next for Wozniak is the 2012 runner-up, second-seeded Victoria Azarenka, who knocked off 99th-ranked German Dinah Pfizenmaier in straight sets 6-0,6-0. Raonic put on a serving display against the 179th-ranked Fabbiano, who was making his Grand Slam debut. The Italian gave Raonic only the slightest hint of trouble when he got a break back in the second set for 4-all before losing the set in a tiebreaker. Raonic took a 4-2 lead in the third set and sealed the victory with a series of untouchable serves. He finished with 52 winners, including 28 aces. "Serve helped for sure, got me get through a lot of difficult situations," Raonic said. "I was struggling definitely from the baseline, but when I sort of needed it I was able to pick it up on both sides. "In general, it was a good day." Raonic sees some parallels between his next opponent Andujar and himself. "He started doing well in 2011, just like me. Hes very consistent. He can be aggressive, especially with his forehand, and Ive got to play more aggressive than I did today," he said. "Ive got to clean up a bit off the baseline and hopefully serve like I did today." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Paź 19, 2018 07:03    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Classic Honda Owners Club Strona Główna -> Spoty Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: