Forum Classic Honda Owners Club Strona Główna Classic Honda Owners Club
Forum fanów starych Hond

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Sacramento Kings - NBA Design Face Masks Online Shop

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Classic Honda Owners Club Strona Główna -> Accord
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
BessLineberger

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 26, 2020 09:06    Temat postu: Sacramento Kings - NBA Design Face Masks Online Shop Odpowiedz z cytatem

"If they have multiple days off, everybody knows: James is going to fly somewhere else and party. But he's going to come back and have a 50-point triple-double, so they're OK with it."
Member of Houston's 2019-20 coaching staff
Houston hasn't accomplished its ultimate goal during its run with Harden, advancing to the Western Conference finals twice but never past that point. But the brilliance of Harden, the 2017-18 MVP and a top-three finisher in the balloting four other times over the past six years, provided Houston realistic hope of contending that only a handful of teams have each season.Washington Wizards

"Just James being James," those currently within the franchise say. But these circumstances are drastically different than at any previous point of the perennial All-Star's eight-year Houston tenure.

Predictions: Eight biggest NBA questions, including MVP and the future for LeBron and HardenOrlando Magic

"It means that they believe in me," Gobert told ESPN. "They believe in what we've been building over the years with this whole organization, with Coach [Quin Snyder] and all the guys. For me, it's an incredible blessing. It's a very motivating feeling to know that we all share the same vision and we all share this goal for this state and for this franchise."

"This is the nature of this season, so everybody's going to be dealing with it," he said. "Every team in the league. I think the way we're looking at it is we're lucky to be playing basketball. We're grateful for the opportunity to compete and play, and any difficulties to the season pale in comparison to what's happening out in the world, so there won't be much talk from our end about COVID and the protocols and what it means to our team ... What matters is the protocols and being healthy and safe and keeping everybody that way."

"I think it's a lost art," Lue said of the midrange game. "I'm a firm believer in, 'why not work on what teams are giving up?' Every team wants to give up the midrange shot, the midrange 2s, and why not continue to work on the shots that teams are giving up.

The new season is fast approaching. Keep it here for all the latest rankings, projections and storylines to watch ahead of 2020-21.

"When you see, even in late-game situations in the fourth quarter, the midrange shots are what wins the games. Those are the shots you're gonna get in the playoffs as well, so it's great having Lou [Williams], Kawhi, PG, and now Luke [Kennard], who can also make that midrange shot and if you shoot it at a high clip, it's just as good as a 3 for me."Sacramento Kings

James, appearing as a guest on the Road Trippin' podcast with Richard Jefferson, Channing Frye and Allie Clifton, addressed Irving's comments -- in which Irving praised Durant as the first teammate he could trust as much as he trusts himself to take the last shot of the game -- in an episode that aired Monday on Spectrum SportsNet.

NEW ORLEANS -- Drew Brees found his rhythm a little too late in his return Sunday from 11 broken ribs and a punctured lung.Denver Nuggets
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Gru 26, 2020 09:06    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Classic Honda Owners Club Strona Główna -> Accord Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: