Forum Classic Honda Owners Club Strona Główna Classic Honda Owners Club
Forum fanów starych Hond

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

NBA Face Coverings Online Shop - Cleveland Cavaliers

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Classic Honda Owners Club Strona Główna -> Prelude
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
BessLineberger

PostWysłany: Sro Gru 16, 2020 10:00    Temat postu: NBA Face Coverings Online Shop - Cleveland Cavaliers Odpowiedz z cytatem

Although James said he has become accustomed to distractions as his teams near the championship -- a racist epithet was spray-painted on the gate of his L.A. home on the eve of the 2017 Finals, for instance -- Irving's comments were unavoidable.

According to the NBA's health and safety protocols for the 2020-21 season, any player who tests positive will have to follow a series of steps before returning. Those steps will depend in part on whether the player is symptomatic, asymptomatic or experiencing severe symptoms, but he will be sidelined for at least 12 days.

As the NBA leaves the bubble environment to travel and plays its games in team arenas, there are no longer concerns among older coaches in the league that they could be restricted from participating in the season. Ahead of the NBA's summer restart in a bubble at Walt Disney World Resort, the league created a medical review process in which an independent panel could flag anyone deemed high risk of serious coronavirus infection -- and then unilaterally prohibit that person from attending in Orlando.Charlotte Hornets Face Masks

"I was so nervous," Adebayo said. "Because I never really gave her a gift like that. So it kind of gave me like a feel like when I first stepped on the Finals court. I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know anything at the moment. It was like one of those 'aw' moments where you just sit there for a minute. And she enjoyed it."Cleveland Cavaliers Face Masks

"They can play at least the roles that Dwight and JaVale did from a minutes standpoint, maybe more," Vogel said of Gasol and Harrell. "That's something that will play out over the course of the season.

On May 29, Minnesota Timberwolves star Karl-Anthony Towns was a surprise attendee at a George Floyd rally and news conference. Days later, Wolves teammate D’Angelo Russell spoke at a rally in his hometown of Louisville, Kentucky, to protest the police shooting of Breonna Taylor.San Antonio Spurs Face Masks

The Golden State Warriors' "Operation Dub Nation" plan to fill the Chase Center to 50% capacity -- a proposal that included rapid COVID-19 testing for every person who entered the arena -- was rejected by the San Francisco Department of Public Health.Memphis Grizzlies Face Masks
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Gru 16, 2020 10:00    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Classic Honda Owners Club Strona Główna -> Prelude Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: